Friday, June 12, 2009

~Mission Statement~

j: ok so blog is up and running, waiting for content. joint inaugural post?

a: yes! sounds good. about what, though? should it be our ~mission statement~?

j: mission statement works for me, what should we say? eskimo? "I would like to say a few words. Here they are: Nitwit, Blubber, Oddment, Tweak! Thanks you!"

a: dumbledore makes me happy. but maybe what we aim to do with the blog? as in, inform the general public about our AWESOMENESS??

j: I don't *aim* to do anything with the blog except to post anything I motherfucking feel like posting! we should just post this. I'm doing it. Let me know if you have anything to add.


So, to summarize:
- eskimo
- nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak
- we have copious amounts of AWESOMENESS!!

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment