Monday, October 5, 2009

best friends.





this is me and my best friend, josephine. she's gorgeous and intelligent and she came all the way to berkeley to spend my 20th birthday with me and i love her more than words can describe. we've known each other since the sixth grade when we hated each other but became best friends in the eighth grade and have been bff ever since. she knows me better than anyone else and calls me on my shit and tells me when i'm being an annoying sap and makes fun of me when i do something silly and teases me when i get a crush on a boy. we quote bon qui qui and heathers and forgetting sarah marshall to each other, it's great. she's awesome, and i hope you all have a best friend half as amazing as she is.



this'll be us when we're old.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!


    Great blog! I will def. be back!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete